Buttocks may be small in some women due to weight loss or genetic factors.
The breasts, buttocks and fat-free belly are the dreams of every woman. The process of enlarging the buttocks (BBL), is helping woman to reach this ideal body.
Today, Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for women, as it adjusts the asymmetrical appearance of the body and make it more beautiful and attractive.
The process forms the area of the buttocks, thighs and makes them shaved. So many women perform Brazilian Butt Lift in Turkey very day, which is considered one of the most successful and famous operations.
Small and flat buttocks can negatively affect women socially and psychologically. Therefore, the BBL is the most effective solution to get rid of suffering due to the inconsistency of the body. Women who can perform this procedure:
- Women with small buttocks, which are not consistent with their bodies.
- Women with flat butts.
- Women who have a saggy buttocks due to weight loss or childbirth.
- Women with small buttocks for genetic reasons.
These women can do BBL, which will help them get a graceful and even more beautiful body.
The procedure can not be performed during pregnancy or lactation, also women with heart, lung, diseases or diabetes, blood pressure and other chronic diseases can not perform it.
Before the BBL operation, you should share your expectations with your doctor, in order to decide which technique to use during the process. After physical examination, the doctor will ask for some tests to check your general health and suitability for anesthesia. This will help you achieve the best results.
You should talk with your doctor about your medical history and the medications you are using. In order to perform BBL, as in all other plastic surgery, the person must be over 18 years old. There are some points you should consider before the operation:
- Avoid smoking and alcohol at least three weeks before the procedure,
- Avoid antidepressants and weight loss pills three weeks before the procedure,
- One week before the operation, stop using vitamins, aspirin, sedatives and herbal supplements,
- If a severe diet is followed, it should be stopped before the procedure.
If you have chronic conditions such as diabetes and blood pressure, you should share it with your doctor to make sure you control it before the procedure. By following your doctor’s advice, you can skip the postoperative period easily and increase the healing speed.