Our Main Concern
Care in Turkey’s reputation and future is entirely dependent on our patients’ well-being, safety and satisfaction. For that reason, the trust deposited on us is a matter we take with the utmost seriousness.
Notwithstanding the precautionary measures put in place by hospital staff, surgeons and nurses, and partnering only with the best experts, all of our patients are covered by a free medical complication insurance.
We give you the guarantee and peace of mind that, should any rare complication occur, you will be entitled to free medication, tests or revision surgery, if needed, including traveling expenses, such as flights, if applicable, transport and accommodation in Istanbul.
Our free medical complication insurance is available for foreign patients who undergo dental, eye, hair transplant, and aesthetic surgeries at Care in Turkey, from 5-75 years of age, from 1 week to 6 months after the operation. If the treatment process exceeds 6 months, a second policy must be purchased within 30 days after the initial policy ends, and the validity period will be 12 months.
- Dental Treatments (except orthodontics)
- Aesthetic Surgery: including breast, body and face treatments
- Hair Transplants
- Bariatric Surgery
- General Surgery, including eye surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, ENT, thoracic surgery, pediatric surgery and cardiovascular surgery
You are entitled to expenses on transportation, flights, accommodation, hospitalization and operation, potentially covering the whole costs (see details in our document below), in case of negligence or failure in the surgery.
- Expenses required to treat the complication with revision surgery or intervention are covered.
- Revisions that occur as a result of failure in the surgery (such as nasal tip falling, remaining curvature, nasal septum perforation in rhinoplasty; asymmetry, falling, implant perforation and capsular contracture in breast aesthetics) are covered.
- Tests and medications required for the medical procedure to be performed are also paid within the scope of this coverage.
- In cases where the insured needs to receive legal consultancy for any reason while within the borders of Turkey, the cost of legal consultancy is covered within the coverage limit written in the policy and/or certificate.
- If the insured’s passport or equivalent travel document is lost or stolen within the borders of Turkey, and the theft is proven with a report prepared by the official authorities, the expenses incurred for the renewal of the lost / stolen documents are covered within the coverage limit specified in the policy and/or certificate.
- The coverage limit written on the certificate and/or policy is paid to the legal heirs of the insured in case of death as a result of an accident or to the beneficiaries if specified in the policy. Personal Accident General Conditions apply in regulation and compensation applications.
- Dissatisfaction arising from personal taste in plastic surgeries and dental treatments is not covered by this policy.
- Any tests, medications or operations not related to revision surgery are not covered by the insurance.
- If there is no treatment plan and panoramic x-ray prepared before the first treatment in the dental plan, and no updated panoramic x-ray taken at the end of the treatment and when complications develop, no compensation will be paid.
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy expenses that may be required after surgery / intervention are not covered.
- In the hair transplantation plan, complications arising from the insured / patient’s failure to comply with the recommendations of the performing physician (such as combing and brushing hair in the early period, not complying with the hair washing procedure, not performing the necessary care after hair transplantation) and failure of the hair transplantation are excluded from the coverage.
Acceptable compensation amounts in line with the coverage are paid from the relevant collateral defined in the certificate, in line with the collateral limit and payment rate.
Even if there is more than one complication within the scope of the same plan and the insured has to come to Turkey several times, the total compensation amount that can be paid cannot exceed the total coverage amount limit written on the policy (see document below).
You can acquire more detailed information by contacting us, including all aspects of our medical complication insurance.