KVKK PATIENT / SERVICE RECEIVER CLARIFICATION FORM
PASİFİK TEDAVİ SAĞLIK VE TURİZM HİZMETLERİ A.Ş. As (CARE IN TURKEY) , we prioritize the patient’s right to privacy in the activities we offer. With this awareness, the personal data of the persons associated with our services, including patients, patient relatives, clients and our employees who benefit from the services we offer, are transmitted to us in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey and international agreements on human rights to which our country is a party, as well as the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”). We follow the necessary procedures to process and preserve it in accordance with the legislation.
In accordance with KVKK and in the capacity of Data Controller, your personal data within the framework explained here and within the limits prescribed by the legislation; will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed/transferred to third parties where permitted by the legislation, classified, anonymized when necessary, de-identified when necessary, destroyed and processed in a proportionate manner and in connection with our activity and service purposes in the ways listed in KVKK .
With this Clarification Text, enlightening information is provided as “Data Controller” regarding the purposes of processing your personal data obtained within the scope of the health services we provide, how it is processed, legal reasons, method of collection, to whom it can be transferred and the processes regarding the rights granted to you within the scope of KVKK.
1. How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We collect various information from patients and their legal representatives, from our employees before and/or during the service within the scope of the health services we provide from our clients, and from third parties associated with our services within the scope of the service we provide. The information in question is collected in accordance with the data processing principles and conditions contained in the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
activities / consultancy services; It is recorded, stored, changed and rearranged by automatic or non-automatic methods for the purposes of protecting public health, carrying out preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing provided by CARE IN TURKEY . In this sense, by coming for examination and treatment and through your health reports, laboratory and imaging results, analyzes and statements you make regarding your health data, in order to make a medical evaluation regarding the treatment to be applied to you, you will be able to communicate verbally, in writing and visually through all channels, including social media applications, mobile applications. or electronically, upon application made for service provision, information, appointment, complaint or other purposes, verbally, in writing or via GSM technologies , WhatsApp Application or e-mail. Your personal data is obtained and processed through photographs and video recordings taken before, during or after the treatment, through and similar channels.
2. Which Personal Data Do We Process?
In order to provide health services to our patients, we collect various personal data in accordance with the principles and conditions within the scope of KVKK and other relevant legislation. Personal data of patients collected and processed by CARE IN TURKEY are in particular:
- Your Identity Information; Your name, surname, TR ID number, driver’s license, passport number or temporary TR ID number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, insurance or patient protocol number, name and surname of family relatives and any other ID with which we can identify you . your data.
- Your Contact and Customer Transaction Information: Your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data, your call records made with the hotline and electronically mail, letter or poet vehicles through with with us Personal data obtained when you contact us Your data, Name and surname of the patient’s relative to be contacted , TR ID . ID number , address and telephone information.
- Your Financial Information; Financial information such as your bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information, billing information your data.
- Your private health insurance data and/or Social Security Institution data for the purpose of financing and planning health services.
- Your images are camera recordings kept for security and control purposes within the scope of our practice.
- Your Health Information; Your general and special personal data, especially the personal health data obtained during the execution of all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services and provided by you; For example, your appointment and examination information, laboratory results, test results, prescription information, information specified in the consent form in case of a medical intervention. your data, health report, blood group data and family health information, and all kinds of health and sexual life data obtained during or as a result of the execution of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
- Your Biometric Data, your photographs, visual and audio data taken in connection with this service before, during and after the provision of health services.
- If you receive video call consultancy service via remote connection systems, your identity data, contact data, health data and related genetic data as well as your visual and audio data obtained in connection with the service, Interview Records / Client File prepared by the consultant.
- Generally; Your treatment within CARE IN TURKEY and all your private and general Personal Data that you share with various channels are within the scope of the collected data.
3. For What Purposes Do You Use Your Personal Data? Are we processing?
Your Personal and Special Personal Data listed above;
- Health Services Fundamental Law No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Subsidiaries, Regulation on Private Health Institutions That Provide Outpatient Diagnosis and Treatment, 1593 numbered Public Hygiene law, Patient Rights Regulation, Personal Health Datas About Fulfill our legal obligations in the Regulation and other relevant regulations don’t bring;
- To preserve your data within the scope of our contractual responsibilities,
- To preserve information regarding your health data that must be kept within the scope of the relevant legislation,
- Sharing requested information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
- Providing health and consultancy services, including preventive health services, carrying out all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services, supplying medicines or medical devices,
- Financial planning and management for the provision of health services, issuance of freelance receipts in return for our services provided,
- If an appointment is made, providing you with information about your appointment and our services; verification of your identity, fast and accurate planning and management of your transactions, monitoring,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security,
- Planning and managing the internal functioning of the practice, developing services, making analysis, evaluating risk management and quality processes,
- To answer all your questions and complaints about our health services,
- Measuring and improving patient satisfaction, training and developing our employees,
- Carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities,
- Designing and delivering special content, concrete and intangible benefits on web and mobile channels and social media, and making public informative applications,
It will be processed, recorded, stored, preserved, classified for its purposes and in matters related to public security and legal disputes that may arise, upon request and in accordance with the legislation, to the Police Department and other law enforcement forces, prosecutor’s offices, courts, all kinds of judicial authorities, the general directorate of population, the Ministry of Health, In order to provide information to the sub-units and centers affiliated to the Ministry, the Social Security Institution, the Turkish Medical Association and the Pharmacists Association, and relevant public officials; When necessary, to authorized public institutions and organizations within the scope of the purposes stated above, to health institutions and organizations with which we cooperate for medical diagnosis, to our business partners, private insurance companies, laboratories, law offices, financial advisors, to all our consultants including third parties from whom we receive consultancy, to domestic companies with which we cooperate. /will be transferred to foreign organizations and other third parties. Your personal data can be preserved both digitally and physically by transferring it to physical archives and/or information systems within contracted organizations. Your personal data will be retained for a reasonable period of time specified in the relevant legislation or until the purpose of processing ceases to exist, and in any case for the legal statute of limitations.
4. the Legal Reasons for the Processing of Your Personal Data and the Conditions of Processing ?
Your personal data mentioned above are stated in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698, provided that (i) it is clearly provided for in the laws, (ii) it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, (iii) actual or legal impossibility because of consent can’t explain case found or consent legal validity unrecognized person his own either in One someone else’s life or body of integrity protection for compulsory to be, (iv) data responsible for legal obligation in its place can bring for compulsory to be, (v) The purposes specified in this Information Text are due to the reasons that it is necessary for the legitimate interest of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, (vi) the protection of public health, the execution of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, the planning and management of health services and their financing. in the scope of; Provided that they are in compliance with the law and the rules of honesty, accurate and up-to-date when necessary, for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose for which they are processed, in a limited and proportionate manner, for the period foreseen in the relevant legislation or for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed (for example, camera recordings) or by non-automatic means (for example, forms filled out by you), provided that it is part of any data recording system, it can be processed, recorded, stored, preserved, classified and transferred.
Your Personal Data may be processed by natural or legal persons authorized by ‘ CARE IN TURKEY ‘ in the capacity of ” DATA PROCESSOR/PROCESSOR “; It can be processed by taking verbal, written, camera and photographic records, and by keeping a physical and electronic record with the necessary technical and administrative security measures, and with your explicit consent in cases stipulated by the relevant provisions of KVKK. Sharing your photographs and/or video records taken before, during and/or after the medical procedure on CARE IN TURKEY’s social media accounts and corporate websites is only possible with your express consent.
Personal data regarding health and sexual life can only be used by persons under the obligation of confidentiality or authorized institutions and organizations for the purpose of protecting public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, execution of treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and their financing, without the express consent of the relevant person. can be processed. For this reason, since we provide preventive medicine and other health services, we process our patients’ health data and, if necessary, their sexual life data, without explicit consent. In cases regulated and listed in the law, we process private data other than health and sexual life without explicit consent. We process all your other private and other personal data with your explicit consent.
Within the scope of the laws of the Republic of Turkey, we can process personal data of individuals under the age of 18 with the consent of the minor’s parent or guardian, in cases where explicit consent is required.
If there is a change in your personal data, you must tell us so that we can update our records. In addition, in accordance with our procedures, your consent will be requested to check the accuracy and up-to-dateness of your personal data, such as your contact and address data.
5. What are your rights regarding the processing of personal data and how can you access these rights? Can you access?
Your Rights Regarding the Protection of Personal Data
The relevant patient/service recipient who approves this Information Text in accordance with the law and relevant legislation;
- Whether personal data is processed or not learning,
- Request information regarding the processing of personal data don’t,
- Access and use of personal health data don’t want,
- Purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose learning,
- Third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad don’t know,
- Correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed don’t want,
- Deletion or destruction (anonymization) of personal data don’t want,
- In case personal data has been processed incompletely or incorrectly, notifying third parties to whom personal data has been transferred of the procedures regarding their correction and/or deletion or destruction of personal data. don’t want,
- person committed of your data exclusively automatic systems by analysis to be by own against you One of the result emerge to come out objection don’t,
- Personal of your data to the law against aspect processing due to at a loss to suffer in case of of the damage to be eliminated request don’t to your rights has .
6. Communication and Application;
Regarding your rights within the scope of KVKK, you must submit your written application, in which you clearly and understandably state which of the rights specified in Article 11 of KVKK you wish to use, with a wet signature and documents proving your identity, in accordance with Article 5 of the “Notification on Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller”. Caddesi No:171 Metrocity İş Merkezi, A Block Floor: 23, Independent Section No: 193 Şişli / İSTANBUL personally delivered to the address with the note “Personal Data Information Request” can send it through a notary public or by registered mail, or send it to the data controller previously notified. And data responsible for in the system registered found electronic mail address to use by You can send it to email@example.com with a secure electronic/mobile signature . You can also contact us via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or phone line 0212 909 5 909, if necessary. In your applications, name- surname , signature, TR Identity Number/Passport Number/temporary TR Identity Number, residence or workplace address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, and the elements subject to the request must be included, in accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” It is mandatory.
CARE IN TURKEY will finalize the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee at the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged. If the request is rejected, the reason(s) for rejection will be notified in writing or electronically.
The personal data that will be subject to processing through all contact information provided to us will be shared with you as the personal data owner, and the relevant communication of your information change in case of Data Responsible aspect to us information by giving current to be performed should this is it Lighting text For your information within is offered.
By reading and accepting this Information Text, you are fully and completely informed about the data processing process carried out by CARE IN TURKEY, you have learned your rights under the KVKK, and your Personal Data and Special Personal Data will be recorded by CARE IN TURKEY within the scope of this Information Text. You are deemed to have accepted, declared and undertaken that you have given your express consent with your free and free will to the processing, storage, sharing, modification, updating, periodic checking, rearrangement, classification and preservation .
Data Controller : PASİFİK TEDAVİ SAĞLIK VE TURİZM HİZMETLERİ A.Ş. Data controller MEHMET AYDOĞDU on behalf of (CARE IN TURKEY)
Address : Büyükdere Caddesi No:171 Metrocity İş Merkezi, A Block Floor: 23, Independent Section No: 193 Şişli / İSTANBUL
Phone : 0212 909 5909
Email : email@example.com